Trophies of Grace (part 4)
The apostle Paul explains two reasons to be confident in the Gospel’s effectiveness to transfer us from the realm of darkness. We can be confident because:
- Our Faith has a Supernatural Origin!
- Our Works are Supernaturally Produced!
"I will not believe that thou hast tasted of the honey of the Gospel if thou can eat it all to thyself." ~ Charles Spurgeon
"Paul's claim [was] that the message he preached was the authentic Gospel of Christ. [There] are two things on which Paul pre-eminently insisted - that salvation was provided by God's grace and that faith was the means by which men appropriated it." ~ F.F. Bruce
Sunday Service Songs (hymns found in Sing The Wonders hymnal)
- Come Christians Join To Sing (#1)
- Sing Praise To God Who Reigns Above (#12)
- Jesus, Thank You (#148)
- My Faith Has Found A Resting Place (#99)
- Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine (CCLI #2645094)