Living Wisely in Impulsive Times, Part VII
April 11th, 2021 at 10:30 AM EST
In Ephesians 5:19-20, Paul gives two amazing results of obeying the commands given in verse 18. You will (give):
1) Treasure Our Lord (5:19)
2) Thanks to Our Father (5:20)
- What does it mean to give thanks?
- When do we give thanks?
- For what are we to give thanks?
- How are we to give thanks?
- To whom should we give thanks?
If in his gifts and benefits [God] were more sparing and close-handed, we should learn to be thankful.… The greater God’s gifts and works, the less they are regarded.—Martin Luther
- If the majesty of the Giver be considered, nothing that is given shall seem small and of no worth, for that is not a small the thing which is given by the Most High God.—Thomas à Kempis
Sunday Service Songs
Your Great Name We Praise
Magnificent Marvelous Matchless Love
O Great God (216)
His Mercy Is More
O Church Arise (230)