Listed below is a summary of our church's doctrinal statement.
Summary of our Doctrinal Statement
- We believe God exists entirely for the pleasure of His own glory.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally self-existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; each equally deserving worship and obedience
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His perfect humanity, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His imminent personal return in power and glory, and His eternal Lordship over all.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling every Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe all of the Bible is the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God in its original autographs, contained in 66 books, and is the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that all men are lost sinners, totally depraved by nature, and subject to the wrath of God and His eternal punishment.
- We believe that for a person to escape that eternal punishment, through the hearing of the gospel, he must obey Christ by turning to Him in genuine saving faith and repentance through the sobering act of regeneration by the Holy spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to eternal life with Christ and the lost to eternal punishment in hell.
Our complete doctrinal statement can be downloaded here.
Our bylaws document can be downloaded here.