February 26, 2023
The Testing of the King, Part II
After Jesus’ heavenly coronation, Matthew presents Him as the tested and proven King by supplying six distinctives of His testing. His time of temptation/testing (is a):
- Transpired in a Distinct Location (Matt 4:1)
- Tied with an Old Enemy (Matt 4:1)
- Told of a New Adam (Matt 4:2)
- Tested a Unique Title (Matt 4:3)
- Took into Account Three Difficult Challenges (Matt 4:4-10)
- Tale of an Amazing Triumph (Matt 4:11)
- Arise My Soul, Arise!
- 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
- His Robes For Mine
- Come Behold The Wondrous Mystery
- To God Be The Glory!
other sermons in this series